- Wrong choices and associations that led to losing millions of dollars with real estate and bad investments like many others during the crash
Epiphany – Decide to Go All-In Moment:
- Working in a 10 million dollar home looking at the ocean deciding that something has to give, something has to change. The motivation was that he wanted to be the dad that was going to be there for his wife and kids.
Advice on how to be All-In:
- Radical change has to happen in your life if you are to reroute the direction you’re headed. LISTEN UP as Daniel shares what changes he and his family had to make.
- Also Clear intention and follow through commitment are needed to be successful.
Why is Dan All In?
- To be the Dad and husband he is called to be.
- Committment to his business and the people he is serving.
Defining living in your Purpose:
- Doing the things you say you want and follow through to reach the goals and dreams you want for you.
Nugget of Knowledge:
- Somebody needs to hear your story, it may be your story that may be the only one that can make them move.
Call to Action Questions:
- Are you really all in with focus?
- Are you really committed to what you say you want?
- Are you willing to work for it?
Cartoon: Bugs Bunny
Family Tradition: making homemade Italian sausage as a family
Motivation: Always driving to do more (Dan played sports as well as running his father’s painting company, while putting in a full day at school).
His work ethic came from his dad, a hardworking man who always did what he could to provide for the family.
Parent’s Parenting Style: old-school Italian
“It was their way or the highway”
#1 Job as a Dad: to set them up to win in this world, to have a positive impact on others
Time Capsule: “I believe the main drive for me has been to leave a lasting legacy and impact the world. I can’t do that myself. It’s about stepping up and doing something that’s impactful, to not take from society, but actually go out and make a difference…”
www.AllInPodcast.com (for shows, resources, updates and events info)